Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mexican Chicken Yum!

A few nights ago, I was trying to use what I had on hand to make dinner and Mexican Chicken Yum was created!  It smelled so good that I couldn't get a picture before the family dug into it!  

Mexican Chicken Yum
1 box of yellow rice
1 lb of chicken diced
1 can of Rotel tomatoes with lime and cilantro
1 can of black olives
Colby and Monterey Jack cheese to cover top 

Preheat the oven to 350.  Cook rice as directed on package.  Cook chicken in canola oil until cooked through.  Mix chicken, rice, black olives and tomatoes in a casserole dish.  Cover with as much cheese as you want ( we love cheese so the top was piled high with cheese!) and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.  Serve as is or with tortilla chips.

I hope you enjoy this as much as my family does!

0 comments:

Post a Comment